You and I is the fourth episode of the first season of "The New Directions." It will air on January 22, 2013.
The upcoming Sadie Hawkins dance, where girls ask guys sparks new romace and heartbreak within the New Directions. Mercedes questions' Quinn's loyalty to the group, while Artie reveals his crush. Sam finds himself in a difficult position.
Sam, Marley and KittyEdit
- Kitty will ask Sam to the Sadie Hawkins dance, and Marley will be jealous.
- Marley and Kitty will have a scene.
- Sam and Kitty dance during a slow dance.
- Santana asks Puck to the dance.
- Quinn asks Finn.
- Tina asks Artie.
Tina and ArtieEdit
- Artie's crush is presumed to be Tina.
- They have many scenes in this episode.
Mercedes and QuinnEdit
- Mercedes is slushied, but not by Quinn.
- Mercedes questions Quinn's loyalty. They sing a duet at the dance.
- During the slow dance, Quinn follows Mercedes out of gym.
- Blaine has a solo.
- He does not go to the dance with Tina.
It was confirmed that there would be four solos, a duet, and a group number.
- You and I by Lady GaGa. Sung by Finn, Quinn, Puck and Santana.
- I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons. Sung by Sam.
- Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers. Sung by Artie.
- Killing me Softly by Roberta Flack. Sung by Marley.
- I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz. Sung by Blaine.
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin' by The Scissor Sisters. Sung by Mercedes and Quinn.